Sex and Relationships
Incontinence is common -- and especially annoying if it interferes with your sex life. Here, 7 steps to take to control incontinence during sex.
Naps aren't just for babies -- a daily nap gives surprising health benefits. Learn how naps improve your health, and how to get the most out of them.
Hypersexuality can be uncomfortable for dementia caregivers to deal with. How to handle inappropriate sexuality in someone with dementia.
More About Sex and Relationships
- Dementia and Sex
- Sex After 40
- Caregivers and Sex
- Men's Sexual Health
- Alzheimer's and Sexuality
- 5 Most Surprising Reasons to Quit Smoking
- Truth About Aging
- Multiple Sclerosis and Your Marriage
- Love That Lasts
- How to React When Someone With Dementia Is Inappropriate in Public
- Read more articles about Sex and Relationships…
- Could post hysterectomy sex pain be cancer?
- Why don't we have desire for sex?
- Is having oral sex during chemotherapy treatment safe?
- Do my parents need to get divorced to qualify for Medicaid?
- Can an ex-wife be held responsible for the home loan if their name was left on loan?
- Does divorce to protect assets from one spouse to the other work?
- Wil the VA cover Mom's assisted living?
- How much responsibility does the assisted living facility have in trying to control inappropriate sexual behavior of residents?
- Can cancer drugs cause side effects if swallowed in semen?
- Is it normal for an elderly man to exhibit inappropriate sexual behavior?
- Read more questions about Sex and Relationships…