Travel and Transportation
Frail seniors can still travel with a little help. Here's a guide.
Checklist: 8 Tips for Safe and Comfortable Airplane Travel for Seniors. Air travel doesn't have to be uncomfortable -- or even dangerous -- for your parent. Our expert tips can make the trip easier for both of you.
Many groups offer transportation to older adults and those with disabilities. Learn about different transportation services and how to find them.
More About Travel and Transportation
- A Frequent Flier's Germ Warfare Kit
- How to Avoid Sick Airplane Passengers
- Free Transportation Services
- Flu-Free Flying
- Tips on Traveling With Someone With Parkinson's Disease
- Alzheimer's and Celebrations
- Checklist: Travel for Someone With a Chronic Condition
- Low-Cost Transportation Services
- Avoid Getting Sick
- Read more articles about Travel and Transportation…
- Can I travel while undergoing chemo?
- Are accidents in a foreign country covered by Medicare?
- How do I handle my elderly mother who doesn't want me to travel at all?
- Does Medicare pay anything for emergency air flights?
- Will VA medical care still cover me if I get sick in another country?
- Do home health care aides commonly charge for travel expenses?
- How can I find transportation for my mom to get to church and the market?
- How can I get transportation assistance?
- Would it be safe for my mother to travel by plane to come live with me?
- Which Medicare Advantage plans cover the 48 states and Puerto Rico?
- Read more questions about Travel and Transportation…