Schizophrenia, one of the most complex of all mental health disorders, involves a severe, chronic, and disabling disturbance of the brain.
Resources to Help With Schizophrenia Caregiving
- Find Assisted Living Near You
- Are There Facilities Where We Can Place My Schizophrenic Mother?
- Find In-Home Care Near You
- Can Medicare Cover My Grandfather With Schizophrenia for 24-Hour Assistance?
- How Can I Get Emergency Guardianship of My Adult Son Who Has a Mental Illness?
- How Can My Husband Be Paid to Take Care of Me 24/7? I Am Schizophrenic.
- How Can I Get Guardianship for a Friend to Prevent Abuse?