Schizophrenia, one of the most complex of all mental health disorders, involves a severe, chronic, and disabling disturbance of the brain. According to the World Federation of Mental Health (WFMH), schizophrenia affects one in every 100 people. Find out more information about Schizophrenia and how to better manage this mental disorder.
Commonly Associated With Schizophrenia
- 11 Warning Signs of Depression
- Possible Mood Swing Causes
- Bipolar Disorder
- Caring for Someone With Bipolar Disorder
- Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
- FAQ: What Are the Dangers of Untreated Depression?
More About Schizophrenia
Resources to Help With Schizophrenia Caregiving
- Are There Facilities Where We Can Place My Schizophrenic Mother?
- Find In-Home Care Near You
- Can Medicare Cover My Grandfather With Schizophrenia for 24-Hour Assistance?
- How Can I Get Emergency Guardianship of My Adult Son Who Has Schizophrenia?
- How Can My Husband Be Paid to Take Care of Me 24/7? I Am Schizophrenic.
- How Can I Get Guardianship for a Schizophrenic Friend to Prevent Abuse?
- Medicare and Mental Health