If you have an overactive bladder, it's not always enough to drink less. Avoid these top ten bladder irritators and see the difference it makes.
Bathroom habits can signal bladder issues you might not have thought of. Learn eight signs that indicate you could have a urinary system problem.
Overactive bladder (urge incontinence) is a common and embarrassing problem among older adults. Learn five ways to deal with it -- without surgery.
More About Overactive Bladder
- Symptoms of Overactive Bladder
- Menopause and Overactive Bladder: Yes, They're Connected
- 10 Ways to Live Normally With a Leaky Bladder
- Bladder Problems
- Top Bladder Triggers
- Menopause and Sleep
- Urinary Incontinence
- Incontinence? These Medications Can Help
- Sleep Cycle
- How Is Urge Incontinence (Overactive Bladder) Treated?
- What Are the Most Common Causes of Bladder Incontinence in Older Men?
- What Are the Most Common Causes of Bladder Incontinence in Older Women?
- What Is Bladder Training?
- Will a catheter improve Dad's quality of life?
- What happens if overactive bladder goes untreated?
- Can biofeedback help cure overactive bladder?
- Is it normal to wake often to use the bathroom?
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Prostate Cancer?
- Will cutting down on liquids help my father's incontinence?
- Read more questions about Overactive Bladder …