To fend off osteoporosis, be careful not only to eat the right foods but also to avoid the wrong ones. Here are six common foods that weaken bones.
Osteoporosis (brittle bones) is a common condition among older Americans. Learn how to fight osteoporosis by eating more of these ten common foods.
Try these smart and clever ways to boost calcium in your diet.
More About Osteoporosis
- 10 Warning Signs Your Bones Are Thinning -- and What You Can Do Now
- Test Yourself: Are You at Risk for Osteoporosis?
- Dementia, Broken Bone, and Hospitalization
- Dementia and Falls
- Health Benefits of Tea
- 7 Questions to Ask the Physical Therapist After a Broken Hip
- Could malnutrition during childhood cause medical problems later in life?
- Should we keep putting Mom through rounds of tests? Or is enough, enough?
- Can Osteoporosis Be Slowed Through Diet?
- Can treatment for neck pain cause a stroke?
- Will medicare pay for an oral surgeon consultation?
- Do hip protectors really work to prevent broken hip?
- Should I help my mother, who has Alzheimer's, change her will?
- Can Medicaid or Medicare provide part-time home care?
- Read more questions about Osteoporosis…