Long Term Care
Find out how long-term care insurance works, see our buyer's guide to long-term care insurance, or find a long-term care facility anywhere in the U.S. Plus: Get answers to frequently asked questions about long-term care and long-term care benefits--or ask your own question.
Read our free long term care insurance guide to learn how long term care insurance works and can help with extensive medical costs at Caring.com.
For adults over 60, only a spouse's death or divorce is more stressful than moving. Here, 20 expert-tested tips to make downsizing easier for everyone.
8 Tips to Downsize -- Even if Your Move Is Years Away
More About Long Term Care
- V.A. Nursing Home Benefits
- What Is Long-term Care Insurance?
- NASMM: Interview With Mary Kay Buysse
- How to Use Private Insurance to Help Pay for Long-Term Nursing Home Costs
- Pay for Assisted Living
- Assisted Living Packing List
- Health Care Reform
- A Caregiver's Guide to Senior Move Managers
- Assisted Living Activities
- Private Insurance and In-Home Care
- Read more articles about Long Term Care…
- How can I find a reputable long term care facility for my mother-in-law, who has Alzheimer's?
- Will a long-term care insurance policy pay for home health care from a nurse practitioner?
- When is it the age to buy long term care insurance?
- Will I have to leave this home if my mom needs long term care and moves out?
- Is it time to move my grandmother into a long term care facility?
- Can my father's house be taken to pay for long term care?
- Are there tax deductions for assisted living care?
- Can Medicare or Medicaid put a lien on my parents' home if they move into a long-term care facility?
- Does Medicare cover long-term care and skilled nursing care?
- Where can I find help planning for my loved one’s long-term care?
- Read more questions about Long Term Care…