About Valley Hi Nursing Home

Valley Hi Nursing Home is a nursing home in Woodstock, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Valley Hi Nursing Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Valley Hi Nursing Home

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

Valley Hi Nursing Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Sir Digby Cesar May 04, 2012
3.0

It was clean and without any obvious problems. Felt mostly like a hospital, and not particularly warm or personal. Very few male residents. Nice exercise room. They allowed dogs into the facility for visits, which was great and cheered up most of the residents although I imagine this would be awful for someone who was allergic. There is a separate Dementia building. All of the nurses we met were professional and nice although I think this is one of the lower paying places in town. It is kind of in the middle of nowhere, in a farm field, but despite being out there isn't really pretty and nature-y at all and doesn't have nice grounds for the residents to walk around in. I never tried the food, not sure what it was like. Most of the rooms were doubles. This was the county home, so they took my aunts pension, but then she could live there for free.

Location of Valley Hi Nursing Home