Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Life Care Center Of Winter Haven

Posted by Caring73802550 December 01, 2013
4.0

My husband was at Life Care at Winter Haven and they were very good to him. He was there when he had a heat stroke for a couple of weeks. The staff was nice and his meals were good. They had an ice cream parlor in it that they gave to their patients everyday if they wanted and that was a nice feature.

Posted by tom4cats November 24, 2013
1.0

Find another facility if your loved one cannot do basic things for themselves. Facility is under staffed and it can take up to 40 minutes from the time the patient presses the aid button until someone comes in. Patient care varies between shifts and weekends. It is probably a good facility for a hip or knee replacement therapy. I know I would never want to be a patient with limited mobility in this facility.

Posted by Donna11 November 28, 2012
4.0

I've been very pleased with Life Care Center. My sister's been there the last two years. They're taking very good care of her and it's been very good. The care that she's been taking, the interaction, I think it's an excellent facility. However, it's been very difficult to deal with the office to get her from private care to Medicaid. I didn't get an explanation, but rather a threatening tone. I'm 76, so it's been very stressful. But the main business office manager has been very helpful.

Posted by allie1125 May 25, 2012
4.0

I felt that the staff was very attentive and that they assisted the residence promptly. All the residence looked happy and were enjoying themselves. they have a hair and nail salon on the property , a community dinning room and a social room for games and activities.The staff try to do at least two activities with the residence a month such as ice cream socials and game nights or bingo( which the residence love).During my visit the actual doctor came in and seeing the patients and they were just as friendly as the nurses and the aid there . They also have a full service area for physical therapy. They facility is well up to date and very well staffed . i was a little hesitant of my family being in an assisted living/ nursing home facility due to hearing so much bad about them but this one is very good.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 105792

Health
3.0
Overall
4.0
Quality