Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Shipley Manor

Shipley Manor offers compassionate senior care in Wilmington, DE. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Shipley Manor shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Wilmington, DE.

Reviews of Shipley Manor

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Shipley Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by gorams0987 December 04, 2012
4.0

My experiences with the assisted living facility have been well. Every family member that I've had go into assisted living has enjoyed their stays and been able to recuperate quickly. They've also been treated very well. I know that sometimes people can complain about the food they are served, my family members have always enjoyed the food and even ate there with my grandmother while she was there. The biggest downfall was that not every person had their own room, and if they did have their own room is was more costly for their families. I also didn't like that they forced the people who were staying there to eat, and they basically ran their lives. I think that while it was a nice place to stay after a while the people staying there want to leave. I feel it would be a better experience if they made the facility more homely, and made the customers feel more at home.

Medicare Ratings

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5