Payment Options

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Agape Nursing & Rehab Center

Posted by Jwsm September 30, 2014
1.0

My Mom was at this facility and it was just horrible! The staff could careless if you're dead or alive. I watch in horror as this one nurse yell at an elderly lady because she fell out of her bed. She called them several times to come help her to the bathroom. I couldn't hold my tongue and I got my Mom out if there immediately!!! Please don't EVER put a family member or friend in this place!!!

Posted by KittyDog March 05, 2014
2.0

The rehab is excellent but I am giving it two stars due to the quality of care my friend has been given. She has fallen out of bed several time trying to get up on her on because she couldn't get anybody to come when she called. She has even wet the bed because nobody would answer the call. Her bed does not come up much. They finally replaced the bed and it worked one day. Meals have not been brought to her or her roommate on a few occasions along with food that she was allergic to. I would not recommend this place at all.

Posted by Caring 5510 March 22, 2013
4.0

My brother stayed in a shared room at Agape. He was there for rehab, which he appreciated. However, he was not happy with some of the services at Agape. He told me that they just didn't respond to calls for assistance quickly enough. I don't know if it's a valid complaint or not; but for example, there was someone in another room calling for help. Some of the staff were standing outside the hall and chatting. No one helped the person at all. So my brother went in and found that the patient just wanted somebody to turn the light out.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 425379

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality