Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About The Oliver House

The Oliver House is a nursing home in Wendell, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Oliver House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of The Oliver House

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

The Oliver House
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by g9april May 16, 2012
4.0

At the time that I visited this facility the name of it was the oliver house. I don't think it is called the oliver house anymore. I remember going there to visit my cousin who was very ill and I went there with her cousin which is my Aunt. We would come and bring her different things to brighten up her day and the staff there was always really nice to her and us and all the other residents there. They use to have really outdated pictures and decor around the facility which I wish they would do something about. Overall I like the facility. My son was in cubscouts and the troop went there to sing Christmas songs and pass out little goodie bags and cards for them. They really enjoyed our visit as well as we did to. If I were to get old and was unable to take care of myseld or had a family member who was elderly and needed assistance or new someone who needed to be placed into a nursing facility I would definently reccommend this one.

Location of The Oliver House