Payment Options

Reviews of Ravenwood Nursing & Rehab Center

Ravenwood Nursing & Rehab Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Joan23 August 15, 2013

I chose Ravenwood for my husband because my daughter's residence is close to this nursing home. He has been there for a couple of weeks now. From what I can see regarding their care and their concern for the patients, I would give them a high rating. Their staff is very friendly and very caring. They are willing to work with me on my husband's diet. Also, whenever I visited this place, there was always somebody there. His room is a little bit larger than what he used to have. I have no problem with his room whatsoever.

Ravenwood Nursing & Rehab Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Emma 2 February 22, 2013
3.0

My mother had to stay at Ravenwood Nursing and Rehab for about a week. I noticed the rehabilitation facility is fine. It seems clean and smells good. But as far as the other units, it's not as clean and it smells of urine. The staff was okay; however, they almost put a band around her when they had to lift her. She just had surgery on her back and they weren't supposed to be using that. They could have injured her.

They don't read the chart properly. They just do what they want. The staff needs to get more personalized with the patient's chart. Also, it would be more comfortable to walk through the hall if they could find a way to keep the place fragrant. Last time I went there, it was really nice. My brother went there for rehab. It seems very clean and more comfortable.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 165251

Health
2.0
Overall
1.0
Quality