Top nearby Nursing Homes:

From Village on the Isle

Village On The Isle is a full service not-for-profit faith based retirement community located less than a half mile from the Gulf of Mexico. Serving the greater Venice area since 1982. Whether you are looking for independent living, assisted living, or a skilled nursing facility you will love the service, amenities and the care you receive from our long-term, dedicated staff here at Village On The Isle. Technology of the Future is already at Village On The Isle.

We provide free Wi-Fi for our residents & guests as well as mobile Skype videophones so our residents can video chat with their families and loved ones. Our elegant dining areas offer digital signage for easy representation of daily menus and our healthcare facilities employ Electronic Medication Observation Systems to reduce medication errors. At Village On The Isle, it's your retirement and your time is NOW!

Village on the Isle Housing Types Offered

Low Salt, Low Sugar, Low Far, Vegetarian

Village on the Isle Rooms

Wheel Chair Accessible, Full Kitchen

Village on the Isle Community Features

TV Room, Beauty Parlor, Laundry Facilities, Guest Rooms, Clubhous,e Housecleaning, Computer Room, Parking, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Billiards, Greenhouse/Garden, Travel, Hobby Area/Workshop, Volunteer Programs

Reviews of Village on the Isle

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Village on the Isle
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by oh2fl July 27, 2011

My Mother is a resident there in the independent living area. She did a trial run for a month at several other facilities until she came here. Immediately, it was obvious she was home. The staff does treat you like family. The other residents are welcoming and friendly. Mom told me just the other day... "I'm never lonely here."

Lots of activities available. Of course alot of things to do in the area. Venice is beautiful!

I'm very happy Mom chose a continuing care community as I know she'll always be taken care of. As a relative I'm sure you also want the confidence that your loved one is happy and being cared for as well.

Location of Village on the Isle