Top nearby Nursing Homes:

About Englewood Healthcare and Rehab

Englewood Healthcare and Rehab is a nursing home in Englewood, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Englewood Healthcare and Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Englewood Healthcare and Rehab

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Englewood Healthcare and Rehab
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring79589350 March 28, 2014
4.0

My friend went in at Englewood for actual rehab. In looking around, this was the closest facility for her. My friend has been there since December. Since her physical condition went down, she wasn't able to return home, so we decided that she would be better off in a full-time nursing home. We chose this one because she was used to it, and she likes the people there. Also, we like her treatment, and the price was reasonable. The facility is clean and pleasant. They keep everything very tidy. There is no smell. It doesn't smell like some of the other places did. My friend shares a room with another individual. There is adequate space in her room. The food is OK. I'm frankly not thrilled with the food, but it is OK. For the full-time residents, they have a number of different activities; however, my friend is not interested in attending them. She has always been something of a loner. The staff is very warm and caring. They have regular meetings with the patient, the patient's caretaker, and various heads of department where the status of treatment is discussed. They take recommendations from the patient and from the patient's caretaker. I find that very helpful.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 105452

Health
2.0
Overall
3.0
Quality