Payment Options

Britthaven of Davidson
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by pissedat healthcare February 17, 2013
1.0

This is one of this worst places I have been in the. Hallway smalls all the time. they have residents yelling in the hallways. A lot of the nursing staff is rude to the other staff and the resident. I would never put one of my loved ones in this horrible place.

Britthaven of Davidson
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by darlinlmb September 27, 2012
4.0

This facility was very large and a little confusing to find your way around in. My grandmother shared a room with another resident, but they were fairly large so it was nice and roomy. The staff was always very friendly and seemed very fond of my grandmother. I am aware of several activities that were available to the residents which my grandmother enjoyed. One of her favorite was bingo and she won a lot. The nursing home is in a nice location being close to a major highway and within minutes of the nearest medical center. If there were ever an emergency with my grandmother, she was quickly transported to the medical center and my mother who was power of attorney was always very quickly notified. The center encouraged guests and tried to provide as much positive interaction with their residents as possible. My grandmother has since passed, but I would definately recommend this facility to others in the future.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 345144

Health
3.0
Overall
4.0
Quality