Payment Options

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Presbyterian Home of Sc - Summerville

Posted by Karen84471450 June 06, 2014
4.0

Dad has been at Presbyterian Home of SC since February. It's clean, homey, and handicapped accessible. The rooms were nice. They have detached apartments, but they looked like homes. It has a nice living room and bathroom; they are handicapped accessible as well. They give individualized care, really caring to the residents and the family. The family always has access to the patients through their open door policy. The staff are also friendly and comfortable to work with. They have doctors on site, nursing home staff, and on calls. Everything looked very safe for them. They have three dining areas, and they looked clean. Transportation is offered, as well as other services like luncheon gatherings for St Patrick's Day and meals outside on their sun porch. They can have pretty much what they want to have, catered to their pace and life.

Posted by Denise16 January 31, 2014

Presbyterian Home was very nice. They have a complete complex that has all facilities. It goes from living by yourself all the way to nursing home. Depending on the level, for accommodations, residents can have their own apartments or they can be in partials. They can have rooms by themselves, rooms with others, all the way to a nursing home where the patients are being taken care of consistently. We looked at the assisted living accommodations. They did have separate kitchens and that's they eat their meals. The people there were awesome. They answered all my questions. The lady that took care of us was very nice and very well informed. They even have nurses that actually take care of their residents' foods. What stands out to me were the people at ALF. They seemed to be the friendliest and really knowledgeable.

Posted by Caring72814450 October 24, 2013

We visited Presbyterian Home SC of Summerville (The Village at Summerville). It was very well-run. It was really, really nice.

Everybody seemed happy. They had beautiful facilities. They had a lot of activities for the seniors. We saw an apartment and it was beautiful. It was just great.

Posted by sea_bass December 04, 2012
4.0

The staff were extremely kind to my father and gave him excellent care. They fed him his meals. Before bringing him to the facility, we had cared for him at home. Home health care was extremely expensive. We found that we saved a lot of money when we moved him to the home. We found the care at the Village of Summerville to be much more comprehensive. My family ate at the dining room fairly often and found the food to be reasonable and healthy.Their is room at the facility for assisted living, full nursing care and also there is an area for Alzheimer's patients. The grounds are well cared for and are very pleasant to walk around. There were always snacks available for the patients.I don't think they were taking care of his teeth very well. My father developed cavities. He rarely had cavities before he lived there. This is the only negative thing I have to say.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 425389

Health
2.0
Overall
4.0
Quality