Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About St. Anne's Mead

St. Anne's Mead is a nursing home in Southfield, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St. Anne's Mead for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of St. Anne's Mead

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

St. Anne's Mead
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Social Worker # 1 November 11, 2011

I am a friend of a resident of Saint Anne's Meade. In general, I thought Saint Anne's Meade was one of the most formal and elegant facility that I had ever visited in my 30 years of working in the health care industry. This facility is gorgeous inside and out it was just breath taking.

The grounds of the facility are beautiful, very well landscaped and maintained. The common areas of the facility are beautiful and the surrounding neighborhood is also beautiful with an eye catching view. The residents' rooms are elegant very clean well kept and unique. The resident's rooms looked like apartments because some had couches in them with other matching décor that was also elegant and unique.

The staff and management of the facility are very professional and very team oriented and perform their job duties in a professional manner. I think the residents get excellent care there. The staff treat the resident's like family and give the resident's the best of care at Saint Anne's Meade, the resident's also receive one on one excellent care from the staff and management.

While I was there, I noticed that the dining room was very formal and elegant and the residents eat out of crystal dishes and silver silverware. The activity room was furnished with very elegant furniture the entire facility was furnished very elegantly and had very beautiful matching décor that all coordinated very well together. In addition to I also noticed that the resident's have ice cream social on a daily basis at 3:00pm-4:00pm with their family and friends in a very formal and elegant dining room. The dining rooms at Saint Anne's Meade are set up like a formal dining room in a house and it makes the resident's feel more like at home and I would give this facility a 5 or more star rating.

Overall, Saint Anne's Meade is one of the most elegant nursing facilities that I have ever visited and I would recommend it to everyone, anyone and any specific group of people that are looking for a placement for their love one's because I know that their love one's would do well and would love it there.

Location of St. Anne's Mead