Reviews of St Edna Subacute and Rehabilitation Center

Posted by Higher divine August 07, 2014
1.0

i would not send my parent here if I was you. The worst nursing staffs. They are not very skilled in caring for people. Rude and extremely abusive to my mom. We are so glad we took her out of this place and never would recommend any family or friend to this place. My mother almost die from this place, because they had giving her the wrong medicine and never come in to check up on her. The nursing director always seems to be on the nurses side rather then yours. They never even care about your complaints. One of the worst nursing home in Orange County.

Posted by onelifetolive February 04, 2012
1.0

I was sent to this facility 48 hours post a knee revision surgery. I left 2 days later disgusted by the unsanitary conditions. A nurses aid was going to remove a staple from my incision and I actually had to remove it from him to stop him from doing so. I do NOT recommend St. Edna's.

Posted by Caring413786 September 26, 2011

I have toured this facility and it is very nice. Clean, well maintained and non-odorous. The social worker is really friendly and she know the patients very well. It is decorated homelike and when you walk thru the facility it does not feel like a nursing home. They have a nice back patio area, where the patients can sit out side. It faces the parking area, so they can see visitors come and go. They have sub-acute, short and lon term care. Patients seem happy and well cared for. I would recommend this facility.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 555093

Health
3.0
Overall
4.0
Quality