Top nearby Nursing Homes:

About Royale Health Care Center

Royale Health Care Center is a nursing home in Santa Ana, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Royale Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Royale Health Care Center

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Royale Health Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by JANNETT September 04, 2009
4.0

Hospice Care for My Father

At Royale Health Care Center my father was admitted under the hospice program. There he spent the last few days of his life. The personnel at Royale insured my father was comfortable and free of pain at all times. The night he passed one of the nurses stayed by his side at all times until the end. We never asked him to he did it because he wanted to. You could tell he cared and was concerned about my father being as comfortable as possible. The moment my father passed I knew he was free of pain and that allowed me to accept his loss comfortably not painfully. All the support Royale Health Care Center gave us and the care they provided for my father is un repayable. They took on the stress of all the health care issues and allowed us to spend the last days of my father's life by his side without worries.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 055653

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality