Reviews of Royale Health Care Center

Royale Health Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Concerned-niece June 17, 2014
1.0

My uncle is currently in that facility and has stage 4 cancer metastasized to his brain. He needed help at all times. He complains that nobody comes to help no matter how many times he buzzed, leaving him drenched in his own urine for hours. The personnel is inhumane. The insurance co & govt should revamp management here. Help Is atrocious!

Royale Health Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by JANNETT September 04, 2009
4.0

Hospice Care for My Father

At Royale Health Care Center my father was admitted under the hospice program. There he spent the last few days of his life. The personnel at Royale insured my father was comfortable and free of pain at all times. The night he passed one of the nurses stayed by his side at all times until the end. We never asked him to he did it because he wanted to. You could tell he cared and was concerned about my father being as comfortable as possible. The moment my father passed I knew he was free of pain and that allowed me to accept his loss comfortably not painfully. All the support Royale Health Care Center gave us and the care they provided for my father is un repayable. They took on the stress of all the health care issues and allowed us to spend the last days of my father's life by his side without worries.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 055653

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality