Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Country Villa Hacienda Healthcare

Posted by Caring5920 June 14, 2013
4.0

The hospital arranged Country Villa Hacienda for me. The staff were very nice, funny, and hard workers. They help you get back on your feet after being in a hospital. I get along well with everybody. The food was good. The rooms were nice and comfortable. It was my first time being in that facility and I enjoyed it being there.

Posted by Imalucy2 July 06, 2012
3.0

The Staff has always been mostly frienly. My not giving a 5 may be the result of being under staffed. My grand mother was not always changed in a timely manner she had a rash at this time as well. While staying here My Uncle's Wheel Chair was taken out to be washed with others and Lost to be replaced by a completely different one. It took 2 weeks of 3 people checking 2 times a day to get the Chair back with serial numbers special markings and his name written in 3 places, but his foot rests never were found. A better system should be in Place for taking care of people personal Items. That said I would play dominoes for hours on end with my Uncle and the Staff was always very nice and checked in often with my Uncle while I was there.

Posted by gini June 08, 2012
3.0

I dropped in to see if this was a place for my mom after a severe brain hemorrage. The place was clean and lots of personnel every where. We had a little tough time getting someone's attention so it isn't set up for information or quick contact. I finally had to march up and ask who was in charge. They are updating some things so they are not up to speed on things, small place, small parking lot, hard to find location. Area not the best. So we said no thanks

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 056053

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality