Reviews of Golfview Healthcare Center
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I am a friend or relative of resident
I've been visiting my wife several times a day, poor quality food,not approved for patients on dialysis rude nurses, I feel sorry for those at their mercy.
I visited this facility
I know Golfview Nursing Home because I had a family member that lived there recently.
Overall I would say Golfview Nursing Home is definitely not the worst I have seen, but by far the best, it didn’t have a bad odor as some I found have, the bedrooms were not too small and they each had 2 beds per room and a curtain between the beds for a little privacy. Each room had a bathroom that they shared.
The food was fairly colorful when served, but noticed a few of the residents did not eat most of what they had been served.
The best things I liked about Golfview Nursing Home were:
- The facility did not have a bad odor.
- It was pretty secure
- The staff seemed to be friendly and majority of patients were happy.
The worst things I found about Golfview nursing Home were:
- Once you walked inside the halls where the residents were it was very noisy.
- There is no seating for visitors when they come, you have to ask a staff member to find you a chair.
- Some of the patients sitting in the hallways were not properly clothed (clothing too small or not adequate).
- Parking is not good for visitors, you have to park on the street.
- Inside was very gray and depressing.
Medicare provider number: 105409
Location of Golfview Healthcare Center
Features of Golfview Healthcare Center
- Ownership type: For profit - Corporation
- Sprinkler status: fully sprinklered