Top nearby Nursing Homes:

About U-city Forest Manor

U-city Forest Manor is a nursing home in Saint Louis, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact U-city Forest Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of U-city Forest Manor

Average Rating: 2.0 based on 1 Review

U-city Forest Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Butler November 23, 2011
2.0

I visited this facility and thought because it was in a decent neighborhood that it would be just as nice on the inside. When I first walked in the door I didn't even have to get buzzed in I just walked straight in. There was no one in the front office so I came on in. It seemed fine at first until I stepped further into the building. There was a strong urine smell coming down the hall and there seemed to be a short of staff. I preceded to walk down the hall and nurses passed me and didn't even ask who I was or did I need help. I proceeded to a second desk further down the hallway and there was a nurse there with a patient sitting there as if there wasn't enough people there to take care of him so whoever watched the desk watched him. I wouldn't recommend this place at all.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 265736

Health
2.0
Overall
3.0
Quality