Payment Options

Evergreen Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by leenie1 February 17, 2012
3.0

I had a tour of this facility when I applied for a job there a couple of years ago. I liked the appearance of the facility as I drove into the parking lot, that was pretty crowded, for my interview. The building was clean enough but had that musty smell that older buildings do. The housekeepers were busy bustling around so I know it wasnt from lack of cleaning, just an old building. The rooms were small there but neat and tidy. The patients seemed to be very happy there. They were playing Bingo in the activity room when I was there. The CNAS and med tech were very friendly but the nurses, however, were not. I was dissapointed with this interview, even though I liked the facility. I basically gave myself a tour while the nurses just sat behind the desk and gossiped. I was not even welcomed by the nursing staff. I sat in front of the nurses station, waiting for the D.O.N. I wasnt even taken into a more private place to wait for the interview. The interview was rather brief, the D.O.N. Did not impress me or give me that warm feeling. I decided that this was not the place for me.

Evergreen Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by msutton1982 July 31, 2011
4.0

I went on a tour of this assisted living facility to see how the quality of life was for the residents. This is a fairly well kept facility that has friendly staff that treated the residents as if they were their own family members. Everything is done on a schedule such as meals and different entertainment events that the residents can choose to be a part of such as games. The rooms are kept clean and fresh smelling. The staff are very alert and assist the residents with their every possible need and they do not make the residents wait for a long amount of time before they receive assistance and they are not mean or rude to the residents. This facility is a facility I would consider placing one of my elderly family members in because I wouldn't have to worry about their personal well being. There are so many facilities that are not kept clean and are not so nice to the residents but I can happily say this is not one of those places. The exterior of the facility is well kept and seems inviting and friendly as well.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 205162

Health
3.0
Overall
4.0
Quality