Payment Options

Golden Livingcenter - Lake Ridge
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Lex1 April 13, 2012
3.0

I think that this Nursing Home seems to be alright. My feeling is that they try to do their best with what they have to work with. My Aunt says that she is happy, but then she doesn't need as much attention as some of the other residents. Sometimes she tells me things about the people that she rooms with, and how the staff treat them. My Aunt says that the staff treat her pretty good, and try to maintain some comforts of home, like how they have a garden out back. Some of the residents enjoy gardening, and go out when the weather is warm. There is also a gazebo for those who just want to get outside, and watch the birds. They have transportation to go wherever they need to, like shopping or to the casino. All in all, I am proud to have my family at Golden Living, and would definitely recommend it to others. My Aunt is very content, and enjoys living there, so I am happy . The one drawback is that visiting hours could be more flexible. Sometimes it is hard to go out there because I work at those same times. But I leave my job a little early, just to see her.

Golden Livingcenter - Lake Ridge
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Dissolutioned November 08, 2011
1.0

One of my parents was in Golden Living for a short time and we moved them as soon as possible because of the unprofessional and uncaring staff. Nursing staff was more interested in the lastest gossip than attending to the patients. My parent absolutely hated it from day one and never felt welcome there. I do not recommend this nursing home.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 245105

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality