Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Arbor Trace

Arbor Trace is a nursing home in Richmond, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Arbor Trace for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Arbor Trace

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Arbor Trace
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by panpan April 24, 2012
4.0

My mother and I visited Arbor Trace's assisted living facility several weeks ago, to see a family friend who was recuperating from a bad fall. The friend was staying in the assisted living portion of Arbor Trace until she was well enough to return to her residence. My impressions of Arbor Trace were mostly positive. The facilities appeared to be clean and well-maintained. Several of the common areas were named after local attractions. There was a small movie theatre named after the former Tivoli movie house that many residents at Arbor Trace probably remember fondly. The dining halls and community room appeared to be nicely appointed. We didn't see a lot of people around, but that could have been because of the time of day we visited, which was early afternoon. I think that most of the residents are in the nursing home section of the facility, and we did not go into that area. Our friend was doing well, and seemed to like it there, all things considered. I thought her room was a bit sparse, but maybe that was because she was there only for a temporary stay. I think if she had moved in permanently, she would have selected a larger room. The staff we interacted with were friendly, and were very courteous about not interrupting our visit. The person at the front desk had to call around to verify that our friend was there and where she was staying, however, which I thought was odd. I would give Arbor Trace a good rating overall from what I saw during the visit.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 155481

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality