Payment Options

Reviews of White Hall Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

White Hall Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by babyduck August 13, 2012

my mother was cared for in this facility for several years until she died... they gave her very qualified help and treated our family well also... they were especially helpful during the last days of my moms life as Alzheimer took her into eternity... They did not but now do have a special alzheimer wing in their facility... They give great care and do care about the residents and the families..

White Hall Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by jodie1 September 29, 2011

When I first visited White Hall Nursing Home, I was very impressed with the building and grounds. It is exceptionally maintained, with special touches like beautiful plants and flowers. Inside, it is equally beautiful. It is very clean and tastefully decorated. You can tell that the administrators take pride in their facility. I have visited a friend in this facility multiple times, and there are always numerous staff members present and available. You can really tell by their interaction with the residents that the staff members care for their residents. There are a number of activities available for the residents' enjoyment on a daily basis. I have personally been there during concerts, bingo, movies and beauty salon time. The staff makes a concerted effort to include all the residents in the activities. Residents also seem to be treated more like special guests than just residents. Everyone is just so pleasant and polite. I know that if I ever have a need for my own family, I will certainly use this facility. I also recommend it to all my friends. White Hall Nursing Home is an exemplary example of an assisted living facility.

Medicare Ratings