Payment Options

Reviews of Southern Oaks Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Southern Oaks Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by overlord February 20, 2014

I heard the awful reviews of Southern oaks, but went to check it out. Gina, who seemed very knowledgeable and friendly gave me a tour of the facility. She introduced me to so many of the staff and told me what they believed in. While on the tour, I had three residents tell me how much they enjoyed living there and that they wouldn't want to be anyplace else. I was then introduced to Candace, who helped me become aware of what I needed to do financially to bring in my mother. She helped a great deal! I met the administrator, and he told me about his passion of being there. I am so glad I went and toured, because now I know I placed my mom in the right place to give her the care she needs!

Southern Oaks Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Blissful Daughter December 08, 2012

I have found the people at the Southern Oaks to be wonderful & caring. My father is a resident on the dimentia Unit & I am amazed at how wonderful everyone is... not just the care givers but all that work there. They know each patient by name, no matter where they are. Candice is wonderful at working with you regarding the financial aid that is available and all and all they are wonderful! Thank you Southern Oaks for making a difficult time in our lives a little easier.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 106051

Health
3.0
Overall
4.0
Quality