From Maple Glen Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Reviews of Maple Glen Center

Average Rating: 2.0 based on 1 Review

Maple Glen Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Rockerchick1080 June 11, 2012
2.0

As with many assisted living facilities these days, Maple Glen could use more staff members. There have been times when we have waited 10-15 minutes for a scheduled physical therapy appointment. However, of all the staff I came into contact with, all of them were extremely personable and showed a genuine interest in the well being of the residents. I was happy to see that Maple Glen offered a calendar full of events to keep the seniors entertained, including crafts, movies, and even church services for those who wished to attend. There is also a beauty shop. The facility was a bit dreary looking for my taste (a more homey inviting is desired for such a long-term care facility in order to make residents feel at home), and often and a pungent odor. I visited the facility to see a client of mine for the mental health agency at which I am currently employed. My client's most resonating comment was that about the food. She said it was too plain, and tired of it easily.

Location of Maple Glen Center