Payment Options

Reviews of Seneca Hill Manor Inc

Seneca Hill Manor Inc
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by mikeockslong August 30, 2012

The facility on the hill is wonderful. Very clean and aesthetic filled with great staff. There was a table ready for us when we arrived, as we were having cake, and they jumped to help us get ready. The resident expressed his gratitude of the staff and faculties as he always does when we arrive. It's nice to see him taken care of and happy.

Seneca Hill Manor Inc
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Michael5 July 25, 2012
4.0

My grandmother, who had a stroke several years prior and lost some cognitive and motor function, now lives at this facility. Her impairments include short term memory loss, difficulty with speech synthesis, inability to walk (she uses a wheel chair), and impaired fine motor function. She can remember events from the past, but has basically no recollection of any events after her stroke. She seems happy at the facility, which provides periodic (but not remarkably frequent) events, day trips, outings, and game tournaments. Cable TV is provided for the residents. I have no experience with the food, but she has reported it as relatively mediocre. Oxygen taps and emergency meters are available in all of the rooms should a resident need them. The facility also has holiday decorations and events. My experience has been that the employees are very friendly, and I have never heard any reports of abuse or theft. Numerically, I would rate it as 6/10.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 335815

Health
2.0
Overall
2.0
Quality