Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Life Care Center Of Ocala
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Doe Jane August 12, 2013
1.0

I had a friend of mine with dementia living in unit # 1. She suffered a fall from her wheel chair. Well let me start by saying that the CNA'S all the way to the DIRECTOR had different reports on the details of her fall. The patient ended up in the hospital with a fractured hip and when she was discharged, Life Care told the patient's family that all the beds were full. What a cover-up!!! Oh and by the way I gave one star because my family friend is alive.

Life Care Center Of Ocala
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by anonymous688 November 04, 2011

I have seen various friends and neighbors do rehab at Life Care under a variety of circumstances: knee replacement, dimentia, kidney problems, etc ALL of these people have demonstrated an incredible return to their normal world. One person was very belligerant but the therapists handled him with incredible understanding and concern. He is now in assisted living thank you 100% to the people at Life Care. All others that I have had any association with have returned to their homes with no outside help. If I ever were asked to recommend a rehab facility, Life Care would ALWAYS be my recommendation.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 105999

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality