Reviews of Manorcare Health Services

Posted by Chrystal1 September 28, 2013

I thought mom was very well taken cared of in Manor Care. They always have someone there round the clock. She shared a room and it's a little bit expensive. The nurses there are very nice. They had church and entertainment weekly. On holidays and special occasions, they have special activities and they invited the family.

Posted by Barbara48 July 29, 2013
3.0

I stayed in Manorcare Health Services for four and a half months. The facility was exceptionally clean. The services were excellent. The nursing staff was wonderful. They were professional and they took care of me and told me how to take care of myself. I had a psychologist there who talked to me several times a week. I didn't have any problem until my last month of stay there. The lady that they had hired to be the social worker, that woman had no business to be a social worker. She hollered and screamed at me and told me how a fool I am. She attacked my family. She had an attitude. And, I don't know what happened because I had filled up my medication form, but after I was dismissed, I went for 48 hours without medication whatsoever and that is not a good thing because I live in a power chair and my pain level is high.

Posted by Caring7538 June 19, 2013
4.0

My dad stayed in Manorcare for six weeks before we got him out because they quit funding his Medicare. The care is a little bit better there though and we would have wanted him there but we didn't have the Medicaid approved and there's a waiting list for it. The staff was good.

Medicare Ratings