Top nearby Nursing Homes:

About Nash Grove Manor

Nash Grove Manor is a nursing home in Nashville, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Nash Grove Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Nash Grove Manor

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Nash Grove Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by leezee June 30, 2011
4.0

Located pretty far west of Phoenix, the Mondell House is a pretty to look at facility.

Reminds me of one of those Victorian houses you might see in Georgia. Very pleasing to the eye, with great long lawns of grass, trees, a huge entry way with pillars and small steps up onto a patio. Actually, very pretty.

When my mother and I visited, we were most impressed by the activity. Residents everywhere and many appeared comfortable, at home so to speak and in an environment they enjoyed.

One tiny little downfall for me, in fact I hate even saying this because this did seem like a well staffed facility, but there is a full time registered nurse on staff, but what about when her shift ends? We were told that there is 24 hour access to a nurse, which made me think, we (or should I say she?) would have to make phone calls for assistance.

The facility does offer incentives as far as baseball Spring training nearby, Bingo (yet in a nearby location), and credit if you refer a friend (as long as the friend stays for at least a month).

A truly beautiful home with courtyards and studio apartments, one bedroom apartments. It seemed to me, personally, although I am only 41 years young, the residents seemed equal to my abilities. Able to care for themselves, just in need of some very basic assistance.

My impression of this place was good. I liked their amenities. I liked how they cared for the home itself and its surroundings. I just wanted more for my mom, more access to help in the event more help was required.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 345374

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality