Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Munster Med-inn

Posted by Witold1 October 09, 2013
1.0

I visited Munster Med-inn and I did not like it. It was very uninteresting and there was haradly anything for the residents to do.

Posted by Cliff3 August 15, 2013
4.0

My mother-in-law was at Munster Med-inn. The facility was very clean, neat, modern and all amenities were up-to-date. The staff were very caring, professional and compassionate as well. The food they served was also good. It was very comfortable and she was very happy there.

Posted by Kathy26 April 19, 2013

My mother stayed at Munster Med-inn for about 100 days. She was there for rehabilitation after her surgery. She liked the place and enjoyed being there. The food was very good.

Posted by sofialeka April 14, 2012
3.0

As far as the staff goes, they knew what they were doing but they were not very kind or helpful. I remember times when Mrs. Lampropoulos wouldn't be in her room and when we would ask where she was, they would tell us they didn't know, maybe she was in this room or that room. I'm sorry, but my aunt's mother did not speak English very well and needed a lot of help, so you would think they would always know where she is, just like they should know where everyone is. Beyond the sometimes rude and unhelpful staff, the facilities were nice enough and by several things for our family to do, when they needed to take a break. There was ample parking as well. Inside there was a music room with a piano that I remember sitting in with Mrs. Lampropoulos, it had big windows and beautiful plants inside it as well.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 155131

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality