Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Edgewater At Waterman Village

Posted by Caring73242750 November 21, 2013
4.0

Waterman Village is affiliated with a hospital where my mother-in-law was at. They did have assisted care, long-term, plus there was an area where you can still live in a little house. The nursing home facility was clean and there was no bad odor. It seemed very nice. The staff was all very nice. Their rooms were beautiful. When we were there, they were having some entertainment by a local artist and he was fantastic. All the patients seemed like they were happy. The only reason why we didn't consider this one was because my husband didn't want to pursue it.

Posted by Elisabeth1 July 27, 2013

I had toured and visited Waterman Village a few times. It was a full care community which means when you start you would live in a kind of a row house apartment. Then they had a continuing care if you would need it and then they had an Alzheimer's unit. The apartment was beautiful. It was light and airy. There were lights in all direction. It's very spacious. It's delightful. As far as I can tell, the staff was very nice. I had talked to them in some of my visits and I had attended some affairs there and I saw the staff was very pleasant and caring. The dining room is nice and they had great choice and fantastic food. There were lots of good activities, some more mental and some more physical. They had a long bowling range and an indoor swimming pool. I would recommend this community to others.

Posted by Geb Blandford August 16, 2012

My Mother was there for almost 6 years. The facility has caring, personable staff that treated mother like family. They were very attentive to all of her needs. Facility is clean. Dr. Nurses, Social Worker, and Recreation Director as well as Administrative Staff. They were compassionate. They are Christian. Non-denominational. Have a chaplain on staff. They let us know what mother needed and kept in touch. I live 2 1/2 hours away and with some health challenges, could not travel. I thank God they adopted mother like their own. It gave me peace knowing this, and I did not worry how she was being treated because I saw first hand how loving they were.

Medicare Ratings

Health
3.0
Overall
3.0
Quality