Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Pacific Hills Manor

Posted by Caring74376250 December 31, 2013
4.0

My husband is now recuperating at Pacific Hills Manor. The facility is quite close to our house so that worked out nicely. It’s a neat facility too. This is a good place for short term stay or for rehab. My husband shares his room with two more people. Although I haven’t been there long enough, the staff seems to be very accommodating. He gets three meals a day. They do have activities, but unfortunately my husband can't participate in those.

Posted by Jocelan August 28, 2013
3.0

The hospital actually sent my mother to Pacific Hills Manor and she has been there for two or three months now. What I like about this nursing home is that it is close to my work and also that it is clean. The staff is very helpful but my mom has to wait longer than necessary before they can help her. They have activities like music and bingo. There are two or three people in a room and some are screamers. Some would even holler all night. You just have to work it out because you can't switch rooms. It is just terrible. At the start, they said that they would accommodate vegetarians, but then they were giving my mom foods that she couldn't eat. Now, they are buying fish for her or some of the phony sausage patties and other stuff. It is not a great facility, but since there are very few choices of nursing homes in the area, it is better than nothing.

Posted by Learntolift August 05, 2011
4.0

Pacific Hills Manor is located in a wonderful area in the nice, classy town of Morgan Hill. It is placed next door to the town's Catholic Church and just down the street from the library, where seniors living at the home are allowed to take trips to and rent books, cd's, or anything else they'd like. The home is in a square shape with an atrium in the center so that members can enjoy the outdoors and get some sun. Constant activities throughout the day keep most of the seniors occupied and happy, and there is a television for them to enjoy as well. Various classes are held too, such as cooking or baking classes so that they can learn or just bake pastries they already know and love. The staff is great. They are friendly and enthusiastic, very patient with everyone and seem to joke around with most. Overall it is a great environment that celebrates the wonderful ongoing lives of its senior members.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 056037

Health
2.0
Overall
2.0
Quality