Payment Options

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Jones Harrison Residence

Posted by Heidi1 July 11, 2012
3.0

My mother was a resident in the assisted living, rehabilitation and ultimately, a memory care unit at this faciility. Some of the staff were extremely kind, knowledgeable and competent caregivers. Some were atrocious. Communication with my sisters and I was awful. We were rarely notified of medication changes (including psychotropics), falls or significant changes in condition. Some of the licensed staff were actually arrogant and itimidating. It really frightens me that this was one of the "best" facilities in the area.

Posted by Jackorama March 15, 2012
4.0

There is a great ratio of staff to patients at this facility and my grandmother received plenty of attention. The facility is able to meet a wide range of needs of the patients; patients that need more care are one floor together and those that are more independent are located on another floor. There are also a lot of available activities such as lectures, tours of nearby cultural attractions such as zoos, and holiday parties. Visitation is simple and the staff are very understanding of visitors' needs and personal circumstances. The decor is lively: walls are decorated with the patients' personal memorabilia and artwork.

There is a beautiful view of lake Calhoun and a bird sanctuary directly outside the large and colorful windows. The facility itself is surrounded by small parks in outdoor cul de sacs around the main building. The only caveat about this facility is the high rent, as evidenced by the fact that senator Al Franken's mother lived there for a time.

Posted by LuvMom1 August 04, 2011
4.0

My Mom has been a resident of the facility for almost four years and her care has been good. The facility believes in providing the best for its residents and keeps the physical plant clean and attractive.

Medicare Ratings