Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Cameo Care Ctr

Cameo Care Ctr is a nursing home in Milwaukee, WI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cameo Care Ctr for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Cameo Care Ctr

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Cameo Care Ctr
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by happydtrinMI June 25, 2013
4.0

My father was at Cameo Care Center after a recent hospitalization. The facility was in good repair, no odors of urine that I have experienced in other facilities. The residents appear to happy and are engaged in activities whenever I visit. If I have a concern or complaint, there are staff members available to assist. If they cannot help me, they get back to me in a reasonable amount of time. I have a large family and each member can have different expectations. The facility tries to accomodate each one of us to the best of their ability, even when we are being difficult to deal with. They try very hard to make sure that dad is comfortable, safe and adjusting. He is picky with his food preferences, and changes his mind frequently and the kitchen staff does whatever they can. Our family has had an overall good experience at Cameo.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 525504

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality