Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Southgate Health Care Center

Southgate Health Care Center is a nursing home in Metropolis, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Southgate Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Southgate Health Care Center

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Southgate Health Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by downtowndan59 August 21, 2012

Southgate nursing home in Metropolis Illinois is one of the friendliest and cleanest facilities I have ever visited. My grandmother is currently a resident there and I go there to visit her every now and then, and when I do it is always a pleasure to see the smiling faces on the nurses there as they greet me when I walk through the doors. Most of the girls even know me by name there, which is unheard of judging by the other places she has been admitted to. I know they probably aren't supposed to do this, but they always ask me if I would like something to drink to help me cool off as I usually go there right after work and I happily always say yes. I absolutely love going there to see my grandmother, and even some of the staff members, as some of them are my friends. Keep up the good work girls!!

Location of Southgate Health Care Center