Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Homestead of Mckinney
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by SkyTempest July 15, 2013
4.0

My grandmother was at this facility in early 2013. They were very good to her and called me to keep me updated on her progress. The place is very clean, and the staff was friendly. I was pretty shocked since this is a place that takes Medicaid also, and those facilities have a reputation for not being very nice inside. I did not give it 5 stars because the security is a little lax at the front and side door. But, besides that, the place was very good. My grandmother passed away (in no way related to the care she got at the facility, she was just very sick) and they were very helpful in getting me a refund and helped me carry her belongings out. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Homestead of Mckinney
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by mich1 April 05, 2012
3.0

I am torn 50/50 on this facility. There was 1 nurse working that was reliable, helpful and caring. She would tend to my family member and seemed genuinely concerned about his well being. We were able to ask her questions and get answers. However, the other nursing staff was not helpful at all. It seemed like they were only there to pass the time. They were not gentle or caring and there was no point in asking them anything because they would not know or would not answer.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 675175

Health
3.0
Overall
2.0
Quality