Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Gables at Green Pastures

Posted by Cakara September 08, 2013

Not only did the staff take care of my father with respect and care but they helped all of his family understand any health issue both physical and mental. My father loved them and so did we. The night my father passed, they were there for all of us. It was on Christmas Eve and the outreach from staff was wonderful and comforting.They are the best in our families book! I have been in other nursing homes and not 1 even came close to this. Clean, good food, fantastic activities for the residents, excellent communications concerning all aspects of your loved ones and a caring staff. Thank you for being there for us every step of the way.

Posted by Kyina November 22, 2012

The staff at the Gables where great. They took time to sit with myself and my parents. They did not limit our time with her during her last few days. It was as if they became extended family to us.

Posted by Caring543 June 13, 2012
4.0

I've been to The Gables for a month. I was recuperating from broken ankle and had a hip replacement. I was required to be placed in this nursing home and it's not quite healed yet, I still have to be careful. I didn't realize that it was a long recuperation. That was in 2007. The people in the physical therapy unit are really good. I could recommend this to anybody. But being there is a patient. The nurses weren't really nice at all. They didn't care for their patient like they should have. If I would be in a nursing home I want people to be pleasant. I talked to one of the nurses and I told them that if your people can't be good to people then why are they here? They have to be skilled. I'm the kind of person that if a nurse come in the room we would have some talk and chat but they don't want to do that. I just need more of a companion. They don't have time. But you can still talk while you're working around you can still have a good time and make friends. With regards to the food they will fix you what you want. There's always an option. That's what good about The Gables.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 365864

Health
4.0
Overall
3.0
Quality