Top nearby Nursing Homes:

About Mt Hope Nazarene Retirement Community

Mt Hope Nazarene Retirement Community is a nursing home in Manheim, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Mt Hope Nazarene Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Mt Hope Nazarene Retirement Community

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Mt Hope Nazarene Retirement Community
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by jkr65 February 17, 2012
4.0

My mother was a resident at Mount Hope for just under 2 years. Mount Hope is a small nursing home facility with a rural setting in northern Lancaster county in Pennsylvania. There are approximately 40-50 residents. The staff is a diverse group with ages ranging from the early 20's to late 50's or older. Mount Hope is a Medicare and Medicaid certified facility.The staff is very caring. When my mother was gravely ill in her last few days, several of the staff stopped in to see her on their days off work. They comforted our family with heart warming stories of my mothers stay at the facility. Several of the staff even attended my mothers services. I cannot say enough about the caring individuals who took care of my mother.Mount Hope has a lot of activities for the residents throughout the week. There is a weekly bingo event, area church choirs come in and sing for the residents, they do arts and craft projects and they even have cookouts. I would reccomend Mount Hope to any of my friends who are looking for a facility that is small, personal and with a caring staff.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 396119

Health
2.0
Overall
3.0
Quality