Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Lake Park Of Madison

Lake Park Of Madison is a nursing home in Madison, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lake Park Of Madison for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Lake Park Of Madison

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Lake Park Of Madison
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Elizabeth706 September 13, 2012
4.0

My personal experience has been positive. My grandfather is completely bed bound and he is unable to talk. He cannot tell me if he is being mistreated. When I visit, I always check him out. He is always clean and does not have any bed sores. If I think my grandfather is in pain or need a towel, then a nurse will check him out or bring a towel to the room.The nurses are very friendly and really do not mind answering questions. They keep him well-groomed by cutting his hair, trimming his fingernails and cutting his toenails. The amenities are basic, such as three meals a day, TV room, game night, grooming and visitors from different community groups. The facility is clean and an adequate amount of staff. The only negative was the way the nurse spoke to my grandmother when she asked the nurse a question about my grandfather. My grandmother is the straight-forward type and can come off rude. The nurse should have shown more patience.

Medicare Ratings

Health
Overall
4.0
Quality