Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

Posted by Caring75165850 January 31, 2014
2.0

Mom was at Autumn Aegis for about a month and the experience was awful. I would not send my dog there, ever. The people were nice, but it was just the facility itself. I definitely would not recommend this place. Mom hated the food and that was the main reason she wasn’t happy. It was terrible. I think they need to follow through and keep in touch with the family; letting us know how she is progressing. I had to actually call for a meeting three weeks after my mom was there just to see how she was progressing.

Posted by Caring 4090 July 31, 2013

My mom was at Autumn Aegis a year ago and she had her rehab there for two weeks. Aside from their nursing home, they also have an assisted living facility. The facility was pretty and clean. At that time, their location was convenient for me too. I was working almost across the street from it, so I was able to go and visit her there. During my mom's rehab, they treated her quite well, she just wasn't happy being in a nursing home.

Posted by stephi13 December 22, 2012
4.0

I only met a few of the nurses, but they always made my great grandmother comfortable and she was never irritable or angry with them (on her good days). I may not be comfortable in nursing homes, but Autumn Aegis is a great place to spend the last years of your life. It is very open, very friendly, and even the food was good!

Posted by jsisson89 July 11, 2012
4.0

My experience at this facility was overall good. The staff was very friendly and directed me to where I needed to go without any hesitation, and they also answered any and all questions that I had. Some of the staff, such as the assistant caretakers or volunteers were slightly rude, but I only saw them wheeling patients from their rooms to outside. The whole building and surrounding area were very well-kept and the inside was also very clean and sanitary. The typical 'hospital' smell was not there, which was a relief. Overall, Autumn Aegis was a nice experience.

Medicare Ratings