Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Country Villa Seal Beach Healthcare Center

Posted by Sarre March 28, 2013
1.0

I visited my father when he was placed in this facility in December of 2011. The facility is not clean. Signs of what appeared to be bodily fluids were apparent on the doors and walls. Ventilation could not keep up with the noxious smell of the place. The staff appeared very over worked which I believe led them to be rather curt with family members. We repeatedly told them that our parent needed a low sodium diet. Yet, they seemed to never get the message. We quickly got him out of there and into a much better facility.

Bottom line, I can not recommend this facility to anyone based on quality of care, cleanliness and staff.

Posted by Jim S. May 15, 2012
2.0

They spent more time working on paperwork and charts then taking care of the patients needs. My grandpa was neglected for long periods of time while using the bathroom and needing water to drink. I don't totally blame them for his passing, but I feel like they should care more about the people they are serving. Nice and clean appearance well maintained facility.

Posted by Caring413786 September 21, 2011
4.0

This facility is owned and operated by a large corporation. This is important to know when your looking for a SNF for a loved one. It is a very large facility. Located almost rt next door from Leisure World in Seal Beach. Not very close to a large hospital and faces the 405 freeway. The social worker was very nice and seems to know the resident's well. It is clean and non-odorous. Well decorated and well maintained on the outside. They are very much pro-rehab in this building and offer short/long-term care. Because the are a large coporation-chain, they are doing everything "state of the art" - altho I do not get a sense of a "homelike" environment. It all depends on what is important to the customer.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 056010

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality