Payment Options

Valley Ranch Nursing And Rehab Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by ngreen1 September 27, 2012
4.0

My grandmother has dementia, which has been progressing to Alzheimer's disease. Her condition was to the point where she needed 24 care so we took her to Valley Ranch Nursing and Rehab Center. She liked being around other people her age. I also think that constantly not being around people that she knew she should recognize helped keep her confusion and frustration down. I liked the facility. It was clean and never had that typical nursing home smell. It was well secured. A special code had to be used to get in while on the inside someone constantly monitored the locked door to make sure that none of the residents could leave without a family member. The staff was super friendly and helped whenever we had questions. The facility is in a nice, safe neighborhood. I also liked that they had games and activities for the residence. My grandmother is an avid word search enthusiast so having that readily available and accessible was important to us because that was one of the few things that keep her calm and she can still do without assistance. I like this place and would recommend it.

Valley Ranch Nursing And Rehab Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Happysun August 16, 2011

This facility is really nice and it's a newer facility. I went to visit this facility with one of my friends to see her family member. I was excited to see how new the facility looked and how clean the facility was as well. The staff member meet us at the front door and they were really nice. I can remember right away someone asked if we needed any help finding a location and we didn't because my friend knew were we needed to be.

When we made to our location the room was really nice and cozy. The room looked as if we were in an apartment. The room was cleaned along with the restroom inside of the room as well.

While we were there I had to receive hep to locate the restrooms and one of staff members were really nice and friendly to assist me. As we were walking through the hallway I was so impressed because the facility was really nice and clean with a nice aroma. Also, I really liked how the building was decorated.

Next, while we were there visiting the staff members were doing activities that everyone seem to enjoy. And they even asked if we would like to play the game. I thought this was really nice of them to do that.

We did stay around a little while for lunch and we were told that the food is great. We didn't stay and eat, but the food smelled really good. And there were many people getting ready to eat. You have the choice to eat in the dinning area or you order and go to your apartment/room.

My overall thoughts is that this facility is really nice and the staff members were very friendly and helpful.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 045431

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality