Reviews of Sun Health La Loma Care Center

Sun Health La Loma Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by levarris June 02, 2012

I always had very positive experiences at La Loma. The facilities/housing units were always very clean and well-kept. The staff were always friendly and helpful. One night I was there late with some other family members and the kitchen was able to provide us all with a meal, which was delicious. I was surprised at how spacious my grandfather's apartment was. The setting is nice and quiet on well-kept grounds. It's near a major intersection, but still tucked away slightly so there isn't a lot of traffic in and around the area. They have playgrounds, a putting green, pools, dog parks, casitas as well as apartments, and what appeared to be a lively social calendar. After visiting once with my wife, we were disappointed that they only allow elderly residents to live there! My grandfather actually passed away at La Loma, with myself and several other family members by his side. All throughout everything that was going on, and all the chaos my family brought with them, we always felt welcomed, safe, and satisfied with La Loma and their staff.

Sun Health La Loma Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by EvynHate July 15, 2011

I was very impressed with the Laloma Medical Center in Litchfield Park. The facilities were clean and well designed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. On the whole I have to give the place five stars all around. I have a friend I met through the democratic party staying there, which is why I went to visit this nice establishment. He was relocated there by his children after THEY came to the conclusion he was not able to handle living on his own any more. There he instantly found a bridge group he is very fond of going to. Before I knew it he no longer has any free time, with all the activities he is getting involved in I personally am multiple decades away from being in a place where I would need there services, but if I every do need assisted living I would be honored to rest my head at Laloma.

Medicare Ratings