Top nearby Nursing Homes:

54792

Reviews of Fair Acres Geriatric Center

Posted by Randy6 September 26, 2013
3.0

My dad will be at Fair Acres. Although the place is not fancy but I can say their health care system is good. The personal care is good. It has a little bit of institutional environment. The interiors are not super fancy. It's a high rise facility and it's super, super clean.

Posted by Lorraine21 September 19, 2013
4.0

My sister-in-law is at Fair Acres. The place is fine. They really treat her well. Her room is adequate. They have dancing activities and she seems to enjoy dancing. The only complaint I had was that she never has a cup of water by her side. If she wanted a glass of water, I had to go and find somebody to get it for her.

Posted by caring06211 June 26, 2013
3.0

Fair Acres is okay, it's not state of the art or anything but it's clean. The food is okay. They give mom medicine on time. The people working there are friendly and helpful. I think they could have more space for each resident; there are three people in a room. She seemed stronger since she moved in.

Posted by caring11303 December 08, 2012
4.0

We're in the process of getting my mother admitted to Fair Acres Geriatric Center. We've only been there one time but it just seemed like everyone there was very friendly and everybody was doing things, no one was sitting around. It's well-organized.

Posted by pierre4192008 September 16, 2011
4.0

This is a huge facility located in a spacious community of Media, PA. This facility appeared to be hectic and looked cold in appearance. I visited a friend's grandmother who is a resident who absolutely loves it here. She said she loves that they arrange bus tours to Atlantic City and they teach them crafts to make for gifts for loved ones. She is 92 years old and is still very active.

I myself would not like such a huge Nursing Home for myself; however, the resident loves it for herself. There is nothing elegant about this place if thats what you are looking for. Fair Acres appears to give good care to their residents and that should be a #1 consideration in choosing a Nursing Home.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 395780

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality