Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Montello Manor

Montello Manor is a nursing home in Lewiston, ME that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Montello Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Montello Manor

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Montello Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Dick 65 September 11, 2012

My wife is an advanced Alzheimer patient, recently placed at Montello Manor. I visit her daily. The care that I have seen from both the staff and administration has been exemplary. They not only take excellent care of her physical needs but interact with her daily on a personal level. They greet me every day with a rundown on how her day has been going and keep me informed of any changes in her physical or mental condition. A staff that shows genuine excitement in letting me know each time she does something that exceeds expectations for her condition is a group that instills confidence in their abilities and concern for my wife. I can't thank them enough for their services.Getting through the emotional stress of being unable to continue caring for my wife at home has been greatly relieved by seeing how well she is cared for at Montello Manor. I would recommend this facility to anyone who wants to see that their loved one is receiving better care than the individual, acting as home caregiver, can provide at home.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 205006

Health
3.0
Overall
4.0
Quality