Payment Options

Life Care Ctr of Lawrenceville
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Tim6 October 18, 2012
4.0

Though the facility is quite expensive, they have taken great care of my grandmother. Lifecare of Lawerenceville features some of the best staffing we encountered at nursing homes as well a very comfortable living arrangements. The nursing home is run like a well oiled machine yet it doesn't feel like some sort of alien place. It is clean and safe and my family couldn't be more satisfied with the quality.

Life Care Ctr of Lawrenceville
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Cerny5 March 01, 2012
4.0

I was looking for a facility for my mother in the event she needed to move into a nursing home. My mother stayed in the rehabilitation center after a short hospital stay. Life Care was very clean. The staff was friendly with many activities provided for the residents. Activities included bingo and board games. There was also an ice cream parlor on the premises as well as a game room. The food seemed reasonably prepared although a little bland. They did have a good menu selection based on proper nutrition. Menu items included roasted chicken and vegetables as well as pot roast and potatoes. There were also occupational and physical therapists on site. The staff seemed very knowledgeable and competent. Therapeutic activities included activities to improve fine motor skills and activities to improve overall body movement such as the treadmill. My mother had Parkinson's so the staff worked to improve her overall balance. The outside of the facility as well kept. There was a nice garden area with lovely flowers which were well tended. Overall, we were impressed with the facility.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 115659

Health
2.0
Overall
2.0
Quality