About Lexington of Lagrange

Lexington of Lagrange is a nursing home in La Grange, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lexington of Lagrange for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Lexington of Lagrange

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Lexington of Lagrange
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Cbow13 August 28, 2012
4.0

During my visit at Lexington Health Care Center, I received a tour of both the skilled nursing and long-term care areas. The staff member who guided my tour informed me that this center was focusing on becoming primarily a skilled nursing facility and would no longer be offering long-term care services in the future. The facility has a beautiful interior, with minor renovations being performed during my visit there to further improve its appearance. The facility is located near a busy road among several other buildings and businesses, however, so the common areas outside of the facility are small and potentially not accessible to all patients and residents. The rehabilitation department utilizes technologically-advanced equipment, devices, and treatment approaches and appear to interact well among one another as well as with patients. The dining hall is clean, large, and open. The majority of the staff members there were very welcoming and friendly to me. The pieces of furniture included in the patients' rooms are clean, maximize the available space within the rooms, and are coordinated well with the calming color schemes of the rooms as well as the facility itself. In my opinion and compared to other facilities with which I am familiar, the patient rooms seem somewhat small in size, especially if the room has 3 beds. All of the patients I saw and those with whom I interacted appeared happy and content with this facility and all it has to offer.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 145737

Health
2.0
Overall
4.0
Quality